Assn of Intl Automobile Manufacturers
Campaign Finance$3,250 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Assn of Intl Automobile Manufacturers
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Assn of Intl Automobile Manufacturers $2,600,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Automotive Industry,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3994 Distracted Driving Prevention Act of 2009 S.1938 Distracted Driving Prevention Act of 2010 H.R.3059 Access to Repair Parts Act S.1368 Access to Repair Parts Act S.3302 Motor Vehicle Safety Act of 2010 H.R.5381 Motor Vehicle Safety Act of 2010 H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 H.R.2998 American Clean Energy and Security Act of 2009 H.R.4678 Foreign Manufacturers Legal Accountability Act of 2010 H.R.2751 FDA Food Safety Modernization Act
RegulationsMentioned in 44 dockets; Submitted to 6 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Assn of Intl Automobile Manufacturers" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Assn of Intl Automobile Manufacturers
- Toggle 1 USTR Request for Comments Concerning Free Trade Agreement With the Republic of Korea 2009
- Toggle 1 NHTSA New Car Assessment Program (NCAP); Safety Labeling 2010
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards, Ejection Mitigation; Phase-In Reporting Requirements 2009
- Toggle 1 NHTSA 2010 - 2015 Strategic Planning 2009
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard; Rearview Mirrors 2009
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Notice; Request for Comments, IIHS Petion for Petition Rulemaking on the Bumper Standard 2009
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Assn of Intl Automobile Manufacturers
- Toggle 12 EPA EPA/NHTSA Joint Rulemaking to Establish Light-duty Vehicle GHG Emissions Standards and CAFE Standards 2009
- Toggle 10 EPA Notice of Receipt of a Request for a Clean Air Act Waiver to Increase the Allowable Ethanol Content of Gasoline to 15 Percent 2009
- Toggle 7 EPA EPA/NHTSA Joint Rulemaking to Establish Light-duty Vehicle GHG Emissions Standards and CAFE Standards for Model Year 2017 and Later 2010
- Toggle 6 EPA Regulation to Mitigate the Misfueling of Vehicles and Engines with Gasoline Containing Greater than Ten Volume Percent Ethanol and Modifications to the Reformulated and Conventional Gasoline Programs 2010
- Toggle 5 NHTSA Corporate Average Fuel Economy -- Model Years 2017-2025 2010
- Toggle 5 NHTSA Rear View Mirrors and Low Speed Vehicles 2010
- Toggle 4 NHTSA Federal Motor Vechicle Safety Standard No.305: Electric Powered Vechicles, Electrolyte Spillage and Electrical Shock Protection 2010
- Toggle 4 EPA Revisions to Motor Vehicle Fuel Economy Label 2009
- Toggle 4 NHTSA Notice of Intent to Prepare an Environmental Impact Statement for New Corporate Average Fuel Economy Standards 2009
- Toggle 3 NHTSA Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards No.114 Theft Protection and Rollaway Prevention 2009