Assn of Intl Automobile Manufacturers
Campaign Finance$3,250 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Assn of Intl Automobile Manufacturers
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Assn of Intl Automobile Manufacturers $6,916,617
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Automotive Industry,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Law Enforcement & Crime
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3994 Distracted Driving Prevention Act of 2009 S.1938 Distracted Driving Prevention Act of 2010 H.R.3059 Access to Repair Parts Act S.694 Cameron Gulbransen Kids Transportation Safety Act of 2007 H.R.1216 Cameron Gulbransen Kids Transportation Safety Act of 2007 S.1368 Access to Repair Parts Act S.1607 Currency Exchange Rate Oversight Reform Act of 2007 S.3302 Motor Vehicle Safety Act of 2010 H.R.6 Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007 H.R.2694 Motor Vehicle Owners Right to Repair Act of 2007
RegulationsMentioned in 250 dockets; Submitted to 56 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Assn of Intl Automobile Manufacturers" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Assn of Intl Automobile Manufacturers
- Toggle 5 NHTSA Notice of Proposed Rulemaking - Confidential Business Information 2002
- Toggle 3 NHTSA Improved Tire Safety Standards - Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS No.139) 2000
- Toggle 2 NHTSA U.S. DOT/NHTSA - Final Rule 2002
- Toggle 2 NHTSA U.S. DOT/NHTSA - Request for Comments 2001
- Toggle 2 NHTSA U.S. DOT/NHTSA - Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM) - Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards; Controls and Displays 2003
- Toggle 2 NHTSA Long Range Strategic Planning 2004
- Toggle 2 NHTSA National Academy of Science Study and Future Fuel Economy Improvements Model Years 2005-2010 2002
- Toggle 2 NHTSA Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards; Cargo Carrying Capacity 2005
- Toggle 2 NHTSA Reforming the Automobile Fuel Economy Standards Program; (CAFE) Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking 2003
- Toggle 2 NHTSA Glare from Headlamps and other Front Mounted Lamps: Advanced Frontal Headlighting System Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard No. 108 ; Lamps, Reflective Devices, and Associated Equipment 2002
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Assn of Intl Automobile Manufacturers
- Toggle 34 EPA California State Motor Vehicle Pollution Control Standards - Request for Waiver of Preemption Under Clean Air Act Section 209(b) for Greenhouse Gas Emissions 2006
- Toggle 18 NHTSA Vehicle Compatability (Integrated Project Team) 2003
- Toggle 15 NHTSA U.S. DOT/NHTSA - Standards Enforcement and Defect Investigation - Defect and Noncompliance Reports - Record Retention - Advanced Notice of Proposed Rulemaking 2001
- Toggle 12 EPA EPA/NHTSA Joint Rulemaking to Establish Light-duty Vehicle GHG Emissions Standards and CAFE Standards 2009
- Toggle 10 EPA Motor Vehicle and Engine Compliance Program Fees for: Light-Duty Vehicles; Light-Duty Trucks; Heavy-Duty Vehiclesand Engines; Nonroad Engines and Motorcycles 2002
- Toggle 10 EPA Notice of Receipt of a Request for a Clean Air Act Waiver to Increase the Allowable Ethanol Content of Gasoline to 15 Percent 2009
- Toggle 10 EPA Emissions Durability Procedures for New Light-Duty Vehicles and Light-Duty Trucks 2002
- Toggle 8 NHTSA Side Airbag Letter and Responses 1999
- Toggle 8 EPA Control of Hazardous Air Pollutants from Mobile Sources 2005
- Toggle 8 NHTSA Auto Industry Brake Shift Interlock Voluntary Agreement 2006