Assn of Institutional Investors
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Assn of Institutional Investors
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.4173 Wall Street Transparency and Accountability Act of 2010 H.R.4173 Prevent Iran from Acquiring Nuclear Weapons and Stop War Through Diplomacy Act
RegulationsMentioned in 18 dockets; Submitted to 3 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Assn of Institutional Investors" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Assn of Institutional Investors
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Assn of Institutional Investors
- Toggle 4 OCC Volcker Rule - Prohibition on Proprietary Trading and Certain Relationships with Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds 2011
- Toggle 2 OCC Margin and Capital Requirements for Covered Swap Entities 2011
- Toggle 1 SEC Orders Granting Conditional Exemptions under Securities Exchange Act of 1934: Portfolio Margining of Swaps and Security-Based Swaps 2012
- Toggle 1 CFTC Procedures to Establish Appropriate Minimum Block Sizes for Large Notional Off-Facility Swaps and Block Trades 2012
- Toggle 1 CFTC Swap Transaction Compliance and Implementation Schedule: Trading Documentation and Margining Requirements under Section 4s of CEA 2011
- Toggle 1 CFTC Swap Transaction Compliance and Implementation Schedule: Clearing and Trade Execution Requirements under Section 2(h) of CEA 2011
- Toggle 1 CFPB Regulation Z; Truth in Lending 2012
- Toggle 1 CFTC Process for Designated Contract Market or Swap Execution Facility To Make Swap Available To Trade 2011
- Toggle 1 CFTC Protection of Cleared Swaps Customer Contracts and Collateral: Conforming Amendments to the Commodity Broker Bankruptcy Provisions 2012
- Toggle 1 CFTC Definitions: Swap Dealer, Security-Based Swap Dealer, Major Swap Participant, Major Security-Based Swap Participant and Eligible Contract Participant 2012