Assn of Global Automakers
Campaign Finance$500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Assn of Global Automakers
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Assn of Global Automakers $2,730,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Automotive Industry,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.1449 Mariah's Act H.R.1687 Open Fuel Standard Act of 2011 H.R.910 Energy Tax Prevention Act of 2011 H.R.1449 Motor Vehicle Owners Right to Repair Act of 2011 S.187 Biofuels Market Expansion Act of 2011 S.1001 Alternative Fuel Vehicles Competitiveness and Energy Security Act of 2011 H.R.2324 Research of Alcohol Detection Systems for Stopping Alcohol-related Fatalities Everywhere Act of 2011 S.482 Energy Tax Prevention Act of 2011 S.493 SBIR/STTR Reauthorization Act of 2011 S.510 Research of Alcohol Detection Systems for Stopping Alcohol-related Fatalities Everywhere Act of 2011