Assn of Food Industries
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Assn of Food Industries
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Food Industry
RegulationsMentioned in 7 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Assn of Food Industries" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Assn of Food Industries
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Assn of Food Industries
- Toggle 4 FDA Current Good Manufacturing Practice and Hazard Analysis and Risk-Based Preventive Controls For Human Food 2011
- Toggle 3 FDA Section 301. Foreign Supplier Verification Program 2011
- Toggle 2 FDA Burden of FDA Food Safety Modernization Act Fee Amounts on Small Business; Establishment of Docket; Request for Comments and Information 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA To Revoke all or in the Alternative, Part of the Notice of Food Safety Modernization Act User Fee Rates for FY 2012 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Food Safety Modernization Act Domestic and Foreign Facility Reinspections, Recall, and Importer Reinspection User Fee Rates for Fiscal Year 2012 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Section 307. Accreditation of Third-Party Auditors 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Section 303. Authority to Require Import Certifications for Food 2011