Assn of Black Cardiologists
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Assn of Black Cardiologists
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1639 Traditional Cigar Manufacturing and Small Business Jobs Preservation Act of 2011 H.CON.RES.295 Condemning the attack on the AMIA Jewish Community Center in Buenos Aires, Argentina, on July 18, 1994, and for other purposes. H.RES.295 Promoting increased awareness, diagnosis, and treatment of atrial fibrillation to address the high morbidity and mortality rates and to prevent avoidable hospitalizations associated with this disease.
RegulationsMentioned in 12 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Assn of Black Cardiologists" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Assn of Black Cardiologists
- Toggle 3 CMS Hospital Outpatient Prospective and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment Systems and Quality Reporting Programs; Electronic Reporting Pilot; Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities Quality Reporting Program; Quality Improvement Organization Regulations 2012
- Toggle 3 CMS Medicare Program; Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2012 2011
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule, DME Face-to-Face Encounters, Elimination of the Requirement for Termination of Non-Random Prepayment Complex Medical Review and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2013 (CMS-1590-P) 2012
- Toggle 2 CMS Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment; Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment; Hospital Value-Based Purchasing Program; Physician Self-Referral; and Provider Agreement Regulations on Patient Notification Requirements 2011
- Toggle 2 FDA Approaches to Reducing Sodium Consumption 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry on Biosimilars: Questions and Answers Regarding Implementation of the Biologics Price Competition and Innovation Act of 2009; Availability 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry on Quality Considerations in Demonstrating Biosimilarity to a Reference Protein Product 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Food Labeling: Revision of the Nutrition and Supplement Facts Labels 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Biologics Price Competition and Innovation Act of 2009; Options for a User Fee Program for Biosimilar and Interchangeable Biological Product Applications for Fiscal Years 2013 through 2017; Request for Comments 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare, Medicaid, Children's Health Insurance Programs; Transparency Reports and Reporting of Physician Ownership or Investment Interests (CMS-5060-P) 2011