Assn for Manufacturing Technology
The Association for Manufacturing Technology (AMT) is a trade association based in McLean, Virginia in the United States founded as the National Machine Tool Builders Association (NMTBA) in 1902. It represents and promotes the interests of American providers of manufacturing machinery and equipment.
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Assn for Manufacturing Technology
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Assn for Manufacturing Technology $530,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Science & Technology,
- Small Business,
- Government Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.110 Manufacturing Reinvestment Account Act of 2011 H.R.942 American Research and Competitiveness Act of 2011 S.239 Innovate America Act S.665 SECTORS Act of 2011 H.R.10 REINS Act H.R.1325 AMERICA Works Act H.R.1912 Make It in America Block Grant Program Act of 2011 S.299 Regulations From the Executive in Need of Scrutiny Act of 2011 S.1237 Manufacturing Reinvestment Account Act of 2011 S.1243 AMERICA Works Act