The Arthritis Foundation is a charitable foundation dedicated to the prevention, control, and cure of arthritis and related diseases. It is the largest not-for-profit contributor to arthritis research in the world. It publishes brochures, books, and Arthritis Today magazine. The Arthritis Foundation is headquartered in the Midtown district of Atlanta, Georgia.
Campaign Finance$1,200 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Arthritis Foundation
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Arthritis Foundation $828,582
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Medical Research & Clin Labs,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.4209 Patients' Access to Treatments Act of 2012 H.R.3613 Part D Beneficiary Appeals Fairness Act
RegulationsMentioned in 21 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Arthritis Foundation" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Arthritis Foundation
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Arthritis Foundation
- Toggle 7 CMS Exchanges Part II--Standards Related to Essential Health Benefits; Health Insurance Issuer and Exchange Responsibilities with Respect to Actuarial Value, Quality, and Accreditation CMS-9980-P 2012
- Toggle 2 DOJ Delaying the Compliance Date for Certain Requirements of the Regulations Implementing Titles II and III of the Americans With Disabilities Act 2012
- Toggle 2 OPM Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act: Establishment of Multi-State Plan Program for Affordable Insurance Exchanges 2012
- Toggle 2 HHS Establishment of Exchanges and Qualified Health Plans 2011
- Toggle 2 DOT Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Disability in Air Travel: Accessibility of Web Site and Automated Kiosks at U.S. Airports 2011
- Toggle 2 EBSA Incentives for Nondiscriminatory Wellness Programs in Group Health Plans 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Refrain From Approving any Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) for Which Taclonex® Ointment (Calcipotriene 0.005% and Betamethasone Dipropionate 0.064%) and Taclonex Scalp® Topical Suspension (Calcipotriene 0.005% and Betamthasone Dipropionate 0.064%) is the Reference List Drug (RLD) Until the Following Conditions are Satisfied 2011
- Toggle 1 National School Lunch and School Breakfast Programs: Nutrition Standards for All Foods Sold in School, as Required by the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Guidances Relating to the Development of Biosimilar Products; Public Hearing; Request for Comments 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Request for Information: Health Care Quality CMS-9962-NC 2012