Arnall Golden Gregory LLP
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Arnall Golden Gregory LLP
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Equifax Inc $490,000 Intersections Inc $348,000 DBA International $270,000 Natl Assn Of Prof Background Screeners $260,000 Search Group Inc $192,000 Search Group Inc $192,000 Graduate Management Admission Council $144,000 Industrial Safety Training Council $108,000 Revance Therapeutics $20,000 Rubeiz, Nadim S $10,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Government Issues,
- Homeland Security,
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.966 Lawsuit Abuse Reduction Act of 2011 H.R.1121 Responsible Consumer Financial Protection Regulations Act of 2011 H.R.3035 Mobile Informational Call Act of 2011 S.1151 Personal Data Privacy and Security Act of 2011 H.R.1315 Consumer Financial Protection Safety and Soundness Improvement Act of 2011 H.R.2086 Medical Debt Responsibility Act of 2011 H.R.2832 Trade Adjustment Assistance Extension Act of 2011 H.R.901 Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Security Authorization Act of 2011 H.R.1355 Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection Accountability and Transparency Act of 2011 H.R.1360 Child Protection Improvements Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 5 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Arnall Golden Gregory LLP" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Arnall Golden Gregory LLP
- Toggle 1 CFPB Regulation F Fair Dept Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) 2011
- Toggle 1 DOS Exchange Visitor Program—Summer Work Travel 2012
- Toggle 1 CFPB Defining Larger Participants in Certain Consumer Financial Products and Services Markets 2011
- Toggle 1 CFPB Streamling Inherited Regulations 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare, Medicaid, Children's Health Insurance Programs; Transparency Reports and Reporting of Physician Ownership or Investment Interests (CMS-5060-P) 2011
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Arnall Golden Gregory LLP" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of State 1 person on 1 committee