Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2010 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Arkema Inc
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Arkema Inc $1,580,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Environment & Superfund,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Homeland Security,
- Chemical Industry,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.233 Railroad Antitrust Enforcement Act of 2009 H.R.3316 H.R.3565 H.R.3566 S.146 Railroad Antitrust Enforcement Act of 2009 H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 S.2889 Surface Transportation Board Reauthorization Act of 2009 S.1733 Green Taxis Act of 2009 S.3036 National Alzheimer's Project Act H.R.2868 Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Act of 2009
Recent Lobbying Contracts
Date Registrant Summary April 17, 2013 Strategic Marketing Innovations Advanced materials View registration
RegulationsMentioned in 33 dockets; Submitted to 5 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Arkema Inc" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Arkema Inc
- Toggle 1 USCG Comment Request on Cargo Securing Methods for Packages in Transport Vehicles or Freight Containers 2009
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Hazardous Materials: Harmonization with International Standards 2009
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Hazardous Materials; Registration and Fee Assessment 2009
- Toggle 1 BOEM BOEMRE FR Documents 2010
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Incorporation of Special Permits into Regulations 2009
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Arkema Inc
- Toggle 6 EPA Protection of Stratospheric Ozone: Adjustments to the Allowance System for Controlling HCFC Production, Import, and Export 2010
- Toggle 6 EPA TSCA Inventory Update Reporting Modifications; Chemical Data Reporting 2009
- Toggle 4 EPA Greenhouse Gas Reporting for Additional Sources of Fluorinated Gases 2009
- Toggle 2 PHMSA Incorporation of Special Permits into Regulations 2009
- Toggle 2 EPA NSPS/Emission Guidelines (EG) for Sewage Sludge Incinerators 2009
- Toggle 2 EPA Determination of Confidential Business Information under the Greenhouse Gas Mandatory Reporting Program 2009
- Toggle 2 PHMSA Arkema, Inc. - Permit to Transport Hazardous Materials 2009
- Toggle 2 EPA HAZARDOUS AND SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM; IDENTIFICATION AND LISTING OF SPECIAL WASTES; DISPOSAL OF COAL COMBUSTION RESIDUALS FROM ELECTRIC UTILITIES 2009
- Toggle 2 EPA Protection of Stratospheric Ozone: 2012 Methyl Bromide Critical Use Exemption 2009
- Toggle 2 PHMSA Hazardous Materials: Harmonization with International Standards 2009
|2010||$1,600,000||Arkema Inc: Chemical and Biological Resistant Clothing|
Federal Spending1 grant
Federal grants, contracts and loans are reported by federal agencies using the FPDS and FAADS systems. The data is made available to the public at USASpending.gov. Please note that the completeness and quality of the data varies greatly by agency.
Only grants, contracts and loans with amounts over $1 million are shown.
Because company names are not reported in a standardized manner, we cannot reliably determine the company receiving the contract or award. The results shown here are based on a search for the company name. Individual records may be missed or erroneously included because of name variations. For more information, please see our federal spending methodology page.
Note: Company names in federal spending data are not standardized. The table below is included only as a sample of what is available in the data and has not been reviewed for accuracy or completeness. To investigate the data further, use the links at the bottom of the table.
|Arkema Inc||2009||Energy, Department Of||"IMPROVED, LOW COST, DURABLE FUEL CELL MEMBRANES."||$1,500,000|