Arent Fox LLP
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Arent Fox LLP
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount University of Arkansas for Med Sciences $310,000 Watson Pharmaceuticals $290,000 Amer Standings Simplification Estate Tax $220,000 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Med $210,000 Studley Inc $190,000 Children's Hospital of Philadelphia $190,000 CSL Behring $170,000 Society of Nuclear Medicine $160,000 Organogenesis Inc $150,000 Monday Properties $140,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Real Estate & Land Use,
- Health Issues,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Economics & Econ Development,
- Civil Rights & Civil Liberties,
- Government Issues,
- Energy & Nuclear Power
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1734 Civilian Property Realignment Act H.R.2219 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2012 S.1599 Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 S.3295 Department of Labor Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.2354 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 S.99 American Medical Isotopes Production Act of 2011 H.R.1852 Children's Hospital GME Support Reauthorization Act of 2011 H.R.2104 Consistency, Accuracy, Responsibility, and Excellence in Medical Imaging and Radiation Therapy Act of 2011 S.958 Children's Hospital GME Support Reauthorization Act of 2011 H.R.2672 Preserving Access to Orphan Drugs Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 16 dockets; Submitted to 3 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Arent Fox LLP" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Arent Fox LLP
- Toggle 1 FDA Determine That Jenloga™ (Clonidine Hydrochloride) 0.1 mg and 0.2 mg Extended-Release Tablets and KAPVAY™ (Clonidine Hydrochloride) 0.2 mg Extended-Release Tablets Were Voluntarily Withdrawn or Withheld From Sale for Reasons Other Than Safety or Effectiveness - CLOSED 2012
- Toggle 1 EERE Notice of Petition for Waiver of Sanyo E&E Corporation from the Department of Energy Residential Refrigerator and Refrigerator-Freezer Test Procedure [Case No. RF–022] 2012
- Toggle 1 USTR GENERALIZED SYSTEM OF PREFERENCES (GSP): NOTICE REGARDING THE INITIATION OF THE 2011 ANNUAL GSP PRODUCT AND COUNTRY ELIGIBILITY PRACTICES REVIEW AND DEADLINES FOR FILING PETITIONS 2011
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Arent Fox LLP
- Toggle 7 USTR GENERALIZED SYSTEM OF PREFERENCES (GSP): NOTICE REGARDING THE INITIATION OF THE 2011 ANNUAL GSP PRODUCT AND COUNTRY ELIGIBILITY PRACTICES REVIEW AND DEADLINES FOR FILING PETITIONS 2011
- Toggle 5 USTR Generalized System of Preferences (GSP): Notice of Initiation of the 2012 Annual GSP Product and Country Practices Review; Deadlines for Filing Petitions 2012
- Toggle 3 CMS Methods for Assuring Access to Covered Medicaid Services (CMS-2328-P) 2011
- Toggle 3 EERE Notice of Petition for Waiver of Sanyo E&E Corporation from the Department of Energy Residential Refrigerator and Refrigerator-Freezer Test Procedure [Case No. RF–022] 2012
- Toggle 3 FDA Determine That Jenloga™ (Clonidine Hydrochloride) 0.1 mg and 0.2 mg Extended-Release Tablets and KAPVAY™ (Clonidine Hydrochloride) 0.2 mg Extended-Release Tablets Were Voluntarily Withdrawn or Withheld From Sale for Reasons Other Than Safety or Effectiveness - CLOSED 2012
- Toggle 2 IRS Additional Requirements for Charitable Hospitals 2012
- Toggle 1 BIS Export Administration Regulations Control of Items that No Longer Warrant Control on the United States Munitions List 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Exchanges Part II--Standards Related to Essential Health Benefits; Health Insurance Issuer and Exchange Responsibilities with Respect to Actuarial Value, Quality, and Accreditation CMS-9980-P 2012
- Toggle 1 USTR Bangladesh GSP Review 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Proposed Restricted Service List; National Register of Historic Places: City of Norwich Department of Public Utilities 2012