Arctic Slope Regional Corp
Campaign Finance$338,823 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Arctic Slope Regional Corp
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Arctic Slope Regional Corp $535,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Natural Resources,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Indian/Native American Affairs,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Real Estate & Land Use,
- Fuel, Gas & Oil,
- Government Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.4213 Tax Extenders Act of 2009 H.R.5429 American-Made Energy and Good Jobs Act
RegulationsMentioned in 54 dockets; Submitted to 15 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Arctic Slope Regional Corp" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Arctic Slope Regional Corp
- Toggle 7 FWS Critical Habitat for the Polar Bear 2009
- Toggle 3 NOAA Endangered and Threatened Species; Proposed Threatened and Not Warranted Status for Subspecies and Distinct Population Segments of the Bearded Seal 2010
- Toggle 2 BOEM Revised Outer Continental Shelf Lease Exploration Plan, Camden Bay, Beaufort Sea, Alaska 2011 2011
- Toggle 2 FWS Revisions to the Regulations for Impact Analyses of Critical Habitat 2011
- Toggle 1 SBA Small Business Size Regulations; 8(a) Business Development/Small Disadvantaged Business Status Determinations 2009
- Toggle 1 FWS Special Rule for the Polar Bear 2012
- Toggle 1 NOAA Endangered and Threatened Species; Proposed Threatened Status for Subspecies of the Ringed Seal 2010
- Toggle 1 BOEM BOEMRE FR Documents 2010
- Toggle 1 FWS Incentivizing Voluntary Conservation Actions under the Endangered Species Act 2011
- Toggle 1 USCG Port Access Route Study: In the Bering Strait 2010
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Arctic Slope Regional Corp
- Toggle 21 FWS Critical Habitat for the Polar Bear 2009
- Toggle 6 NOAA Endangered and Threatened Species; Proposed Threatened and Not Warranted Status for Subspecies and Distinct Population Segments of the Bearded Seal 2010
- Toggle 4 EPA Regulation of Fuels and Fuel Additives: Renewable Fuel Program 2005
- Toggle 4 EPA AVAILABILITY OF REPORT TO CONGRESS ON CRUDE OIL, NATURAL GAS AND GEOTHERMAL ENERGY, EXPLORATION, DEVELOPMENT AND PRODUCTION WASTE; ANNOUNCEMENT OF PUBLIC HEARINGS 1988
- Toggle 4 NOAA Endangered and Threatened Species; Proposed Threatened Status for Subspecies of the Ringed Seal 2010
- Toggle 3 BOEM Shell Gulf of Mexico Revised 2012 Outer Continental Shelf Lease Exploration Plan, Chukchi Sea, Alaska. Burger Prospect: Posey Area Blocks 6714, 6762, 6764, 6812, 6915; Chukchi Sea Lease Sale 193 (May 2011) 2011
- Toggle 3 BOEM Revised Outer Continental Shelf Lease Exploration Plan, Camden Bay, Beaufort Sea, Alaska 2011 2011
- Toggle 3 Department of Interior: Bureau of Ocean Energy Management (BOEM) & Bureau of Safety and Environment and Enforcement (BSEE) review of Alaska Outer Continental Shelf Oil & Gas Drilling Standards. 2013
- Toggle 3 BOEM BOEMRE FR Documents 2010
- Toggle 3 FWS Special Rule for the Polar Bear 2012
Contractor Misconduct1 Instances
This information is collected by the Project On Government Oversight from press releases, court documents, news reports and other public records. It is not meant to be an exhaustive account of all instances of federal contractor misconduct.
More information on each instance, including primary source documents, is available on POGO's site by clicking on the instance description. More information on POGO's methodology is available here.
|Misconduct Type||Hired By||Incident||Year||Disposition||Penalty|
|Poor Contract Performance||Defense - General||Congressional Investigation of ANCs||2006||Investigative Finding||$0|
Advisory Committees4 people on 3 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Arctic Slope Regional Corp" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of the Interior 3 people on 2 committees
- Toggle Department of Energy 1 person on 1 committee