Campaign Finance$1,300 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Apotex Inc
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Apotex Inc $1,280,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.369 Preserve Access to Affordable Generics Act S.1315 Drug Price Competition Act of 2009 H.R.1706 Protecting Consumer Access to Generic Drugs Act of 2009 H.R.3777 Drug Price Competition Act of 2009 H.R.1427 Promoting Innovation and Access to Life-Saving Medicine Act H.R.1548 Pathway for Biosimilars Act S.501 Fair Prescription Drug Competition Act S.726 Promoting Innovation and Access to Life-Saving Medicine Act H.R.573 (Unknown) H.R.3590 Service Members Home Ownership Tax Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 21 dockets; Submitted to 4 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Apotex Inc" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Apotex Inc
- Toggle 2 FDA Determine Whether Actonel (Risedronate Sodium) Tablets, 75 mg, Approved Under New Drug Application has Been Voluntarily Withdrawn for Reasons of Safety or Effectiveness 2010
- Toggle 2 FDA Determine Whether Actonel with Calcium (COPACKAGED) (Risedronate Sodium 35 mg and Calcium Carbonate 1250 mg Tablets), Has Been Voluntarily Withdrawn for Reasons of Safety or Effectiveness - CLOSED 2010
- Toggle 1 FDA Emergency Petition for Stay of Action to Strip ANDA No. 07-7344 Belonging to Teva Pharmaceuticals of Its Final Approval for Donepezil Hydrochloride 2009
- Toggle 1 FDA Losartan 180-Day Exclusivity 2010
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Apotex Inc
- Toggle 5 FDA Citizen Petition Regarding Abbreviated New Drug Applications that Reference Eisai's Aricept® (donopezil hytrochloride) 2010
- Toggle 4 FDA Emergency Petition for Stay of Action to Strip ANDA No. 07-7344 Belonging to Teva Pharmaceuticals of Its Final Approval for Donepezil Hydrochloride 2009
- Toggle 3 FDA Determine Whether Actonel (Risedronate Sodium) Tablets, 75 mg, Approved Under New Drug Application has Been Voluntarily Withdrawn for Reasons of Safety or Effectiveness 2010
- Toggle 3 FDA Determine Whether Actonel with Calcium (COPACKAGED) (Risedronate Sodium 35 mg and Calcium Carbonate 1250 mg Tablets), Has Been Voluntarily Withdrawn for Reasons of Safety or Effectiveness - CLOSED 2010
- Toggle 2 FDA Confirm that the Agency Will Stay Approval for 30 months from July 26, 2010 of Abbreviated New Drug Application No. 78-998 2010
- Toggle 2 USTR Special 301 FR notice 2010
- Toggle 2 FDA Petition Requesting that the Agency not Approve ANADA 011-557 Before Expiration of the 30-month Stay on March 29, 2011 2009
- Toggle 1 FDA Determine Whether Oxycotin 10mgs, 15 mgs, 20mgs, 30mgs, 40mgs, 60mgs, 80mgs, and 160mgs, Oxycotin Hydrochloride Extended-Release Tablets has Been Voluntarily Withdrawn or Withheld From Sale for Safety or Efficacy Reasons 2010
- Toggle 1 USTR BIT Review:Written Comments Concerning the Administration’s Review of the U.S. Model Bilateral Investment Treaty 2009
- Toggle 1 FDA To Issue a Written Decision Regarding Forfeiture of 180-day Exclusivity Rights for a Generic Version of Hectorol Injection - CLOSED 2010