Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Campaign Finance$1,550 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Apotex Inc
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Apotex Inc $4,600,500
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Foreign Relations,
- Government Issues,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.369 Preserve Access to Affordable Generics Act S.1315 Drug Price Competition Act of 2009 H.R.3610 Food and Drug Import Safety Act of 2007 H.R.1706 Protecting Consumer Access to Generic Drugs Act of 2009 H.R.3700 Fair Medicaid Drug Payment Act of 2007 H.R.3777 Drug Price Competition Act of 2009 H.R.1902 Protecting Consumer Access to Generic Drugs Act of 2007 S.1882 Fair And Immediate Release of Generic Drugs Act S.27 Preserve Access to Affordable Generics Act
RegulationsMentioned in 109 dockets; Submitted to 17 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Apotex Inc" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Apotex Inc
- Toggle 3 FDA Request to Disapprove Abbreviated New Drug Application 78-868 Filed by Apotex, Inc. for Generic Tizanidine Hydrochloride Capsules - CLOSED 2011
- Toggle 3 FDA Amlodipine Abbreviated New Drug Application Approvals 2007
- Toggle 2 FDA Determine Whether Actonel (Risedronate Sodium) Tablets, 75 mg, Approved Under New Drug Application has Been Voluntarily Withdrawn for Reasons of Safety or Effectiveness 2010
- Toggle 2 FDA Determine Whether Actonel with Calcium (COPACKAGED) (Risedronate Sodium 35 mg and Calcium Carbonate 1250 mg Tablets), Has Been Voluntarily Withdrawn for Reasons of Safety or Effectiveness - CLOSED 2010
- Toggle 2 FDA Generic Drug User Fee Amendments of 2012; Public Hearing on Policy Development; Request for Comments 2014
- Toggle 1 FDA Losartan 180-Day Exclusivity 2010
- Toggle 1 FDA Human Subject Protection--Information for Institutional Review Boards, Clinical Investigators, and Sponsors; Rescission, Reissuance, and Development of FDA Guidance Documents 2006
- Toggle 1 FDA Best Practices for Communication Between FDA and IND Sponsors During Drug Development; Request for Comments 2014
- Toggle 1 FDA Dorzolamide Hydrochloride–Timolol Maleate Ophthalmic Solution - 180-day generic drug exclusivity 2008
- Toggle 1 FDA Issue a determination that EMD Serono discontinued its previously approved 25 mg/12.5 mL and 30 mg/15 mL strengths of the Reference Listed Drug Novantrone Injection NDA 19-297 for reasons unrelated to safety and effectiveness. CLOSED 2008
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Apotex Inc
- Toggle 22 FDA Generic Drug Speeches & Policy and Procedure Guides 1990
- Toggle 9 FDA Request to Disapprove Abbreviated New Drug Application 78-868 Filed by Apotex, Inc. for Generic Tizanidine Hydrochloride Capsules - CLOSED 2011
- Toggle 7 FDA Ramipril Capsules and 180-day generic drug exclusivity 2007
- Toggle 7 FDA Amlodipine Abbreviated New Drug Application Approvals 2007
- Toggle 6 FDA Refrain from approval of any Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) for metoprolol succinate extended release 100 mg and 200 mg tablets subsequent to ANDA 76-640 from KV Pharmaceutical 2006
- Toggle 6 FDA Applications for FDA Approval to Market a New Drug 2002
- Toggle 5 FDA Citizen Petition Regarding Abbreviated New Drug Applications that Reference Eisai's Aricept® (donopezil hytrochloride) 2010
- Toggle 4 FDA Supplemental Applications Proposing Labeling Changes for Approved Drugs and Biological Products 2013
- Toggle 4 FDA Not delist U.S. patent 4,879,303 (the 303 patent) for Norvasc amlodipine besylate product 2007
- Toggle 4 USTR 2014 SPECIAL 301 REVIEW: IDENTIFICATION OF COUNTRIES UNDER SECTION 182 OF THE TRADE ACT OF 1974: REQUEST FOR PUBLIC COMMENT AND ANNOUNCEMENT OF PUBLIC HEARING 2013