Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of APL Ltd
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount APL Ltd $830,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Homeland Security,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2838 Coast Guard and Maritime Transportation Act of 2011 S.1352 A bill to amend the Safe, Accountable, Flexible, Efficient Transportation Equity Act: A Legacy for Users to include freight and passenger rail among eligible uses of funding under the coordinated border infrastructure program and to reauthorize that progr H.R.2072 Securing American Jobs Through Exports Act of 2011 S.1430 Maritime Administration Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 H.R.2839 Piracy Suppression Act of 2011 H.R.4310 Military Construction Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 H.R.1540 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 S.606 Creating Hope Act of 2011 S.803 Border Security Enforcement Act of 2011 S.1867 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 5 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "APL Ltd" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for APL Ltd
- Toggle 2 PHMSA Hazardous Materials; Miscellaenous Admendments 2011
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Hazardous Materials; Miscellanous Amendments Petitions for Rulemaking 2011
- Toggle 1 USCG Availability of Draft Environmental Assessment for the Proposed Modification of the Bayonne Bridge 2012
- Toggle 1 MARAD Cargo Preference Public Meeting 2011
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Hazardous Materials: Incorporation Of Certain Special Permit and Competent Authoritizes Into HPR 2011