Campaign Finance$17,611 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of AP Moller-Mrsk
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Maersk Inc $4,165,745
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Homeland Security,
- Foreign Relations,
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Government Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2997 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010 H.R.3081 Department of State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs Appropriations Act, 2010 S.1406 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010 S.1430 Maritime Administration Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 S.1434 Department of State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs Appropriations Act, 2010 H.R.2346 Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2009 H.R.2830 Integrated Deepwater Program Reform Act H.R.4310 Military Construction Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 H.R.5136 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2011 S.1578 Ballast Water Management Act of 2007
RegulationsMentioned in 4 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "AP Moller-Mrsk" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for AP Moller-Mrsk
- Toggle 1 OSHA LONGSHORING AND MARINE TERMINALS STANDARDS(Parts 1917 and 1918) FOR VERTICAL TANDEM LIFTS(VTL's) 2006
- Toggle 1 EPA Requirements for Cooling Water Intake Structures at Phase III Facilities 2004
- Toggle 1 USCG Cabrillo Port Liquefied Natural Gas Deepwater Port License Application 2004
- Toggle 1 USCG Port Access Routes Study of Potential Vessel Routing Measures to Reduce Vessel Strikes of North Atlantic Right Whales 2005