Anheuser-Busch InBev N.V. (AB InBev) is a publicly traded company, based in Leuven, Belgium. It is the largest global brewer with nearly 25% global market share and one of the world's top five consumer products companies by EBITA.
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2010 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Anheuser-Busch InBev
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Anheuser-Busch $5,860,000 Anheuser-Busch $5,860,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Beverage Industry,
- Food Industry,
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Trucking & Shipping,
- Environment & Superfund
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.836 Brewers Excise and Economic Relief Act of 2009 H.R.5034 Comprehensive Alcohol Regulatory Effectiveness (CARE) Act of 2010 H.R.2749 Food Safety Enhancement Act of 2009 S.510 FDA Food Safety Modernization Act S.1058 Brewers Excise and Economic Relief Act of 2009 H.R.4173 Wall Street Transparency and Accountability Act of 2010 H.R.1799 Safe and Efficient Transportation Act of 2009 H.R.1523 Ban Poisonous Additives Act of 2009 S.593 Ban Poisonous Additives Act of 2009 H.R.2419 Military Personnel War Zone Toxic Exposure Prevention Act
RegulationsMentioned in 44 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Anheuser-Busch InBev" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Toggle 20 EPA Water Quality Standards for the State of Florida's Estuaries and Coastal Waters 2010
- Toggle 15 EPA Water Quality Standards for the State of Florida's Lakes and Flowing Waters 2009
- Toggle 8 EPA Clean Air Transport Rule 2009
- Toggle 3 EPA Approval of State Implementation Revision: New Hampshire; Certification of Reasonably Available Control Technology (RACT) for the 8-Hour Ozone National Ambient Air Quality Standard. 2009
- Toggle 3 FDA Required Warnings for Cigarette Packages & Advertisements 2010
- Toggle 3 FDA FDA is Requesting Data, Information, and Views and Hosting a Web-Based Public Meeting to Discuss Issues Related to the Development of an Enforcement Action Plan 2010
- Toggle 2 FWS 90-Day Finding on a Petition To List All Chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes) as Endagered 2010
- Toggle 2 EPA NJ Subchapters 16 & 19 2010
- Toggle 2 EPA HAZARDOUS AND SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM; IDENTIFICATION AND LISTING OF SPECIAL WASTES; DISPOSAL OF COAL COMBUSTION RESIDUALS FROM ELECTRIC UTILITIES 2009
- Toggle 2 FDA Revise Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) Affirmation Regulation for High Fructose Corn Syrup to Recognize "Corn Sugar" as an Alternate Common or Usual Name for High Fructose Corn Syrup-CLOSED 2010
Advisory Committees2 people on 2 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Anheuser-Busch InBev" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Commerce 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle Department of State 1 person on 1 committee