Anheuser-Busch InBev N.V. (AB InBev) is a publicly traded company, based in Leuven, Belgium. It is the largest global brewer with nearly 25% global market share and one of the world's top five consumer products companies by EBITA.
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Anheuser-Busch InBev
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Anheuser-Busch $6,150,000 Anheuser-Busch $6,150,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Beverage Industry,
- Trucking & Shipping,
- Food Industry,
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1161 Community Alcohol Regulatory Effectiveness Act of 2011 H.R.1675 Brewers Excise and Economic Relief Act of 2011 H.R.1236 Small BREW Act S.1111 BEER Act S.534 Brewer's Employment and Excise Relief Act of 2011 H.R.763 Safe and Efficient Transportation Act of 2011 H.R.836 Emergency Mortgage Relief Program Termination Act S.510 Research of Alcohol Detection Systems for Stopping Alcohol-related Fatalities Everywhere Act of 2011 H.R.1249 America Invents Act H.R.4173 Wall Street Transparency and Accountability Act of 2010
RegulationsMentioned in 49 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Anheuser-Busch InBev" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Toggle 4 EPA Proposed Approval South Coast Rule 317 submitted April 22 2011 2011
- Toggle 4 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; State of Montana; State Implementation Plan and Regional Haze Federal Implementation Plan 2011
- Toggle 4 EPA Approval of State Implementation Plan Revision: New Hampshire; Redesignating the Boston-Manchester-Portsmouth (SE), NH 8-Hour Ozone Nonattainment Area. 2012
- Toggle 3 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Air Quality Implementation Plans; State of Missouri; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA TX134 Texas Revisions to SIP RE: Reasonably Available Control Technology for the 1997 Eight-Hour Ozone National Ambient Air Quality Standard, submitted to EPA June 13, 2007 (TX 246, HGB SIP) and April 6, 2010 (TX-290, HGB SIP) 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA BHP Billiton OCS Permit (OCS-EPA-R4008) 2012
- Toggle 2 NOAA Notice; receipt of application for a permit to import marine mammals for public display purposes (File No. 17324) 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; California; 2007 South Coast State Implementation Plan for 1997 8-hour Ozone Standard and 2007 State Strategy 2011
- Toggle 2 DOL Rules of Practice and Procedure for Hearings Before the Office of Administrative Law Judges 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA None Unknown
Advisory Committees2 people on 2 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Anheuser-Busch InBev" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Commerce 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle Department of State 1 person on 1 committee