Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Anglo-American PLC
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Natural Resources,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Health Issues
RegulationsMentioned in 15 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Anglo-American PLC" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Anglo-American PLC
- Toggle 6 EPA An Assessment of Potential Mining Impacts on Salmon Ecosystems of Bristol Bay, Alaska (Revised External Review Draft) 2013
- Toggle 6 EPA An Assessment of Potential Mining Impacts on Salmon Ecosystems of Bristol Bay, Alaska 2012
- Toggle 5 EPA Proposed Determination to Restrict the Use of an Area as a Disposal Site; Pebble Deposit Area, Southwest Alaska 2014
- Toggle 2 EPA Preliminary 2008 Effluent Guidelines Program Plan 2006
- Toggle 1 OMB Technical Support Document: Technical Update of the Social Cost of Carbon for Regulatory Impact Analysis Under Executive Order 12866 2013
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; Proposed Rule Changes: ICE Clear Credit LLC 2012
- Toggle 1 SEC Comments on Rulemaking Petition: Request for rulemaking, regulation or order pursuant to Section 36(a)(1) of the Exchange Act to provide exemptive relief from the application of Section 15(c)(3) of the Exchange Act and Rule 15c3-3 thereunder 2011
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; Proposed Rule Changes: NYSE Arca, Inc. 2012
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-regulatory organizations; proposed rule changes: American Stock Exchange LLC 2007
- Toggle 1 SEC Comments on Proposed Rule: Disclosure of Payments by Resource Extraction Issuers 2010