AmerisourceBergen Specialty Group
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of AmerisourceBergen Specialty Group
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Health Issues,
- Veterans Affairs,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Science & Technology,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1392 H.R.2770 S.1221 H.R.780 Counterfeit Drug Prevention Act of 2007 H.R.2642 Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2008 H.R.5605 Physician Payments Sunshine Act of 2008 S.2029 Physician Payments Sunshine Act of 2007 H.R.6331 Medicare Improvements for Patients and Providers Act of 2008 H.R.4157 Health Information Technology Promotion Act of 2005 H.R.5156 Counterfeit Drug Prevention Act of 2006
RegulationsMentioned in 10 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "AmerisourceBergen Specialty Group" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for AmerisourceBergen Specialty Group
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for AmerisourceBergen Specialty Group
- Toggle 2 CMS Manufacturers Submission of Average Sales Price Data for Medicare Part B Drugs and Biologicals (ASP) 2010
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicaid Prescription Drugs Average Manufacture Price 2010
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2009; and Revisions to the Amendment of the E Prescribing Exemption for Computer Generated Facsimile Transmissions 2008
- Toggle 1 CMS Revisions to the Medicare Advantage and Prescription Drug Benefit Programs 2008
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program; Application of the Utilization Review Accreditation Commission (URAC) for Deeming Authority for Medicare Prescription Drug Plan (PDP) Sponsors 2009
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program; Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2010 2009
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry and Food and Drug Administration Staff; Mobile Medical Applications; Availability 2011
- Toggle 1 NLRB Proposed rule amending representation-case procedures 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule for Calendar Year 2007 2010
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry on Standards for Securing the Drug Supply Chain -- Standardized Numerical Identification for Prescription Drug Packages; Availability 2009