American Society of Transplant Surgeons
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of American Society of Transplant Surgeons
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues
RegulationsMentioned in 17 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "American Society of Transplant Surgeons" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for American Society of Transplant Surgeons
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for American Society of Transplant Surgeons
- Toggle 8 CDC Public Health Service Guideline for Reducing Transmission of Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), Hepatitis B Virus (HBV), and Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) through Solid Organ Transplantation 2011
- Toggle 2 CMS Reform of Hospital and Critical Access Hospitals Conditions of Participation 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry: Preclinical Assessment of Investigational Cellular and Gene Therapy Products; Availability 2012
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule, DME Face-to-Face Encounters, Elimination of the Requirement for Termination of Non-Random Prepayment Complex Medical Review and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2013 (CMS-1590-P) 2012
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program: Availability of Medicare Data for Performance Measurement 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry and FDA Staff: Commercially Distributed In Vitro Diagnostic Products Labeled for Research Use Only or Investigational Use Only: Frequently Asked Questions; Availability 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Fee-for-Service Recovery Audit Prepayment Review Demonstration and Prior Authorization Demonstration (CMS-10421) 2012
- Toggle 1 CMS Reporting and Returning of Overpayments 2012
- Toggle 1 CMS Exchanges Part II--Standards Related to Essential Health Benefits; Health Insurance Issuer and Exchange Responsibilities with Respect to Actuarial Value, Quality, and Accreditation CMS-9980-P 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Food Labeling: Revision of the Nutrition and Supplement Facts Labels 2012