American Society of Assn Executives
The American Society of Association Executives (ASAE) is the membership organization and voice of the association profession. Founded in 1920 and headquartered in Washington, D.C., ASAE now has more than 22,000 association CEOs, staff professionals, industry partners, and consultant members. ASAE sponsors the Certified Association Executive (CAE) professional certification program.
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of American Society of Assn Executives
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount American Society of Assn Executives $1,280,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Government Issues,
- Travel & Tourism,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Consumer Product Safety,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.605 Patients' Freedom to Choose Act H.R.2010 Family and Retirement Health Investment Act of 2011 S.913 Do-Not-Track Online Act of 2011 S.1098 Family and Retirement Health Investment Act of 2011 S.1789 21st Century Postal Service Act of 2011 H.R.1528 Consumer Privacy Protection Act of 2011 H.R.3590 Service Members Home Ownership Tax Act of 2009 S.799 Commercial Privacy Bill of Rights Act of 2011 H.R.4 Small Business Paperwork Mandate Elimination Act of 2011 H.R.2146 DATA Act