American Society of Assn Executives
The American Society of Association Executives (ASAE) is the membership organization and voice of the association profession. Founded in 1920 and headquartered in Washington, D.C., ASAE now has more than 22,000 association CEOs, staff professionals, industry partners, and consultant members. ASAE sponsors the Certified Association Executive (CAE) professional certification program.
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2010 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of American Society of Assn Executives
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount American Society of Assn Executives $1,390,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Government Issues,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Travel & Tourism,
- Consumer Product Safety,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.859 Small Business CHOICE Act of 2009 H.R.3590 Service Members Home Ownership Tax Act of 2009 H.R.5175 Democracy is Strengthened by Casting Light on Spending in Elections Act S.2973 Small Business Job Creation Tax Act of 2010 H.R.3962 Affordable Health Care for America Act H.R.4173 Wall Street Transparency and Accountability Act of 2010 S.3217 Private Fund Investment Advisers Registration Act of 2010 H.R.562 H.R.2920 Statutory Pay-As-You-Go Act of 2009 H.R.4872 Health Care and Education Affordability Reconciliation Act of 2010