American Society for Quality Control
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of American Society for Quality Control
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Food Industry,
- Health Issues,
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Science & Technology
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.404 National Landscape Conservation System Act H.R.3200 America's Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 10 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "American Society for Quality Control" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for American Society for Quality Control
- Toggle 1 HHS Quality Assurance Requirements for Respirators 2009
- Toggle 1 FRA New Jersey Transit Railroad - Positive Train Control Plans 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Air Quality Implementation Plans; Colorado; Attainment Plan for the 1997 8-Hour Ozone Standard, and Approval of Related Revisions 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Findings of Attainment for Columbia Falls and Libby, MT, PM10 Nonattainment Areas 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Notice of FIFRA SAP Meeting; Scientific Issues Associated with Chlorpyrifos, Probabilistic Approach, October 5-8, 2010] 2010
- Toggle 1 NOAA Endangered and Threatened Wildlife and Plants; Proposed Listing Determinations for Three Distinct Population Segments of Atlantic Sturgeon in the Northeast Region 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; Designation of Areas for Air Quality Planning Purposes; State of California; PM-10; Redesignation of the Coso Junction Nonattainment Area to Attainment; Approval of PM-10 Maintenance Plan for the Coso Junction Nonattainment Area 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Monterey Ozone Maintenance Plan... Direct final.. 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Determination of Attainment for PM10 for the Douglas/Paul Spur, Nogales, Hayden Nonattainment Areas, Nevada 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Eagle River PM10 Redesignation and Maintenance Plan 2010