American Society for Medical Technology
Campaign Finance$18,700 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of American Society for Medical Technology
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Medical Research & Clin Labs,
- Health Issues,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Law Enforcement & Crime
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1501 Medicare Laboratory Services Access Act of 2007 H.R.3207 Modernizing Laboratory Test Standards for Patients Act of 2011 H.R.6331 Medicare Improvements for Patients and Providers Act of 2008 H.R.1452 Medicare Clinical Diagnostic Laboratory Fee Schedule Modernization Act of 2009 H.R.2218 Medicare Laboratory Services Access Act of 2005 H.R.3453 Community Clinical Laboratory Fairness in Competition Act of 2007 H.R.3731 (Unknown) H.R.6118 Taking Essential Steps for Testing Act of 2012 S.2099 Preserving Access to Laboratory Services Act of 2007
RegulationsMentioned in 5 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "American Society for Medical Technology" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for American Society for Medical Technology
- Toggle 1 FDA Antihemophilic Factor (Human) 1979
- Toggle 1 FDA Generic Drug Program, Development of Monograph System 1991
- Toggle 1 FDA Blood & Blood Components Error & Accident Reports 1979
- Toggle 1 OSHA OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH HAZARDS OF CHEMICALS IN LABORATORIES 2006
- Toggle 1 OSHA BLOODBORNE INFECTIOUS DISEASES 2006