American Seed Trade Assn
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of American Seed Trade Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount American Seed Trade Assn $165,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Food Industry,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Science & Technology,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Natural Resources,
RegulationsMentioned in 25 dockets; Submitted to 3 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "American Seed Trade Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for American Seed Trade Assn
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry: Necessity of the Use of Food Product Categories in Registration of Food Facilities and Updates to Food Categories as Authorized by the FDA Food Safety Modernization Act; Availability 2012
- Toggle 1 USTR Request for Comments on Mexico’s Expression of Interest in the Proposed Trans-Pacific Partnership Trade Agreement 2011
- Toggle 1 APHIS J.R. Simplot Co.; Availability of Petition for Determination of Nonregulated Status of Potato Genetically Engineered for Low Acrylamide Potential and Reduced Black Spot Bruise 2012
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for American Seed Trade Assn
- Toggle 7 APHIS Dow AgroSciences; Notice of Petition for a Determination of Nonregulated Status for Soybean Genetically Engineered for Dichlorophenoxyacetic Acid and Glufosinate 2012
- Toggle 6 WHD Child Labor Regulations, Orders and Statements of Interpretation; Child Labor Violations—Civil Money Penalties 2011
- Toggle 6 APHIS Bayer CropScience; Availability of Petition, Plant Pest Risk Assessment, and Environmental Assessment for Determination of Nonregulated Status of Soybean Genetically Engineered to Tolerate the Herbicides Glyphosate and Isoxaflutole 2012
- Toggle 3 EPA Dicamba Use on Dicamba-Tolerant Soybeans. Proposed use of Dicamba herbicide on MON 87708 Soybeans. 2012
- Toggle 3 EPA Notice of Arrival of Pesticides and Devices Under Section 17(c) of FIFRA 2011
- Toggle 3 APHIS Monsanto Co.; Availability of Petition for Determination of Nonregulated Status of Soybean GE'd for Dicamba Tolerance 2012
- Toggle 3 APHIS BASF Plant Science L.P.; Availability of Petition for Determination of Nonregulated Status for Herbicide Tolerant BPS-CV127-9 Soybean 2012
- Toggle 2 FDA Standards for the Growing, Harvesting, Packing and Holding of Produce for Human Consumption 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Emergency Petition Seeking Suspension of Registration for Clothianidin 2012
- Toggle 2 USTR Request for Comments on Japan’s Expression of Interest in the Proposed Trans-Pacific Partnership Trade Agreement 2011