American Rental Assn
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of American Rental Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount American Rental Assn $353,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Small Business,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Government Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1744 American Job Protection Act S.20 American Job Protection Act H.R.4 Small Business Paperwork Mandate Elimination Act of 2011 H.R.1370 To repeal the annual fee on health insurance providers enacted by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. H.R.3590 Service Members Home Ownership Tax Act of 2009 H2 Repealing the Job-Killing Health Care Law Act H.R.1259 Death Tax Repeal Permanency Act of 2011 H.R.3590 Indonesian Family Refugee Protection Act H.R.4281 Surface Transportation Extension Act of 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 11 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "American Rental Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for American Rental Assn
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for American Rental Assn
- Toggle 2 EPA California Air Resources Board In-Use Heavy-Duty Diesel-Fueled Yard Trucks and Two-Engine Sweepers Authorization Request 2012
- Toggle 2 ETA Temporary Non-agricultural Employment of H-2B Aliens in the United States 2011
- Toggle 1 SBA Small Business Size Standards: Real Estate, Rental and Leasing Industries 2011
- Toggle 1 ETA Wage Methodology for the Temporary Non-Agricultural Employment H- 2B Program; Amendment of Effective Date 2011
- Toggle 1 HHS Establishment of Exchanges and Qualified Health Plans 2011
- Toggle 1 DOS Schedule of Fees for Consular Services, Department of State and Overseas Embassies and Consulates 2012
- Toggle 1 NLRB Proposed rule amending representation-case procedures 2011
- Toggle 1 District of Columbia- Revisions to the VOC Rules- CTG's, Model Rules, and Negative Declarations 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA California State Nonroad Engine Pollution Control Standards; Request for Authorization of Portable Equipment Registration Program 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA California State Nonroad Engine Pollution Control Standards; Request for Authorization of Airborne Toxic Control Measure for In-Use Portable Diesel Engines 50 Horsepower and Greater 2011