American Pyrotechnics Assn
The American Pyrotechnics Association is an advocacy group that aims to get consumer fireworks legalized across the United States and educate citizens on the safe use of fireworks.
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of American Pyrotechnics Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount American Pyrotechnics Assn $14,165
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Chemical Industry,
- Homeland Security
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.7 Sportfishing and Recreational Boating Safety Act of 2012 H.R.4348 Transportation Research and Innovative Technology Act of 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 16 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "American Pyrotechnics Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for American Pyrotechnics Assn
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for American Pyrotechnics Assn
- Toggle 5 Driver-Vehicle Inspection Report 2012
- Toggle 3 PHMSA American Pyrotechnics Association - Petition for Rulemaking 2011
- Toggle 2 PHMSA Kellner's Fireworks, Inc. - Petition for Rulemaking Pursuant to 49 CFR § 106.95(a). 2011
- Toggle 2 PHMSA In the Matter of Hale Fireworks, LLC 2011
- Toggle 2 FMCSA ESC - In the Matter of Atlas Pyrovision Productions, Inc. - Hazardous Materials Safety Permit Review 2011
- Toggle 2 PHMSA Notice on the Division 1.1 Fireworks Approvals Policy Clarification 2011
- Toggle 1 FMCSA Hours of Service of Drivers: Western Pilot Service Application for Exemption 2011
- Toggle 1 FMCSA Qualification of Drivers; Exemption Applications; Vision 2012
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Hazardous Materials Harmonization with the United Nations Recommendations, International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code, and the International Civil Organization Technical Instructions for the Safe Transport of Dangerous Goods by Air HM-215L 2012
- Toggle 1 FAA Notice of Intent To Rule on Passenger Facility Charge (PFC) Application 11-11-C-00-BUR, To Impose and Use PFC Revenue at Bob Hope Airport, Burbank, CA 2011