American Plastics Council
The American Plastics Council (APC) is a major trade association for the U.S. plastics industry. Through a variety of outreach efforts, APC works to promote the benefits of plastics and the plastics industry. APC comprises 22 of the leading resin manufacturers, plus one affiliated trade association representing the vinyl industry. APC's membership represents more than 80 percent of the U.S. monomer and polymer production and distribution capacity.
RegulationsMentioned in 5 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "American Plastics Council" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for American Plastics Council
- Toggle 4 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate (MDI) Action Plan 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Formaldehyde Emissions Standards for Composite Wood Products 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs); Recycling Plastics from Shredder Residue 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants from Off-Site Waste and Recovery Operations 2012