American Nursery & Landscape Assn
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q3 2013. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of American Nursery & Landscape Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount American Nursery & Landscape Assn $106,500
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Small Business,
- Urban Development
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.872 Reducing Regulatory Burdens Act of 2011 S.2013 A bill to amend title 32, United States Code, the body of laws of the United States dealing with the National Guard, to recognize the City of Salem, Massachusetts, as the Birthplace of the National Guard of the United States. H.R.2895 Legal Agricultural Workforce Act H.R.6083 Federal Agriculture Reform and Risk Management Act of 2012 H.R.2995 Post 9-11 GI Jobs Act of 2011 H.R.3162 To prohibit the Secretary of Labor from implementing certain rules relating to employment of aliens described in section 101(a)(15)(H)(ii)(b) of the Immigration and Nationality Act, and for other purposes. S.3240 Farm bill H.R.2112 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.2885 Legal Workforce Act
RegulationsMentioned in 2 dockets; Submitted to 3 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "American Nursery & Landscape Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for American Nursery & Landscape Assn
- Toggle 1 APHIS Notice of Availability of a Treatment Evaluation Document and an Environmental Assessment for Pesticide Use in the Imported Fire Ant Program 2012
- Toggle 1 APHIS Addition of Plants for Planting to the NAPPRA Lists 2011
- Toggle 1 APHIS Chrysanthemum White Rust Regulatory Status and Restrictions 2012
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for American Nursery & Landscape Assn