American Nuclear Society
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of American Nuclear Society
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Science & Technology,
- Foreign Relations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2354 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.1280 To amend the Atomic Energy Act of 1954 to require congressional approval of agreements for peaceful nuclear cooperation with foreign countries, and for other purposes.
RegulationsMentioned in 48 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "American Nuclear Society" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for American Nuclear Society
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for American Nuclear Society
- Toggle 8 NRC Consideration on Environmental Impacts on Temporary Storage of Spent Fuel After Cessation of Reactor Operation 2012
- Toggle 5 NRC Petition for Rulemaking Submitted by Mark Edward Leyse - In-Core Thermocouples 2012
- Toggle 5 NRC Interim Staff Guidance Augmenting NUREG-1537, Parts 1 and 2, for the Production of Radioisotopes 2011
- Toggle 4 NRC Guidance on Performing a Seismic Margin Assessment 2012
- Toggle 4 DOE Assistance to Foreign Atomic Energy Activities 2011
- Toggle 4 NRC Order Modifying Licenses 2012
- Toggle 4 OMB Federal Participation in the Development and Use of Voluntary Consensus Standards and in Conformity Assessment Activities 2012
- Toggle 3 NRC Non-Power Reactor (NPR) License Renewal and Emergency Preparedness (EP) Rulemaking 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA Hazardous and Solid Waste Management System: Identification and Listing of Special Wastes; Disposal of Coal Combustion Residuals From Electric Utilities: Notice of Data Availability 2011
- Toggle 3 NRC Standard Review Plan for Review of Fuel Cycle Facility License Applications 2012
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "American Nuclear Society" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Commerce 1 person on 1 committee