American Nuclear Society
Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of American Nuclear Society
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Science & Technology,
- Health Issues,
- Foreign Relations,
- Environment & Superfund,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2354 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.1280 To amend the Atomic Energy Act of 1954 to require congressional approval of agreements for peaceful nuclear cooperation with foreign countries, and for other purposes. S.280 Climate Stewardship and Innovation Act of 2007 H.R.3276 American Medical Isotopes Production Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 255 dockets; Submitted to 4 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "American Nuclear Society" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for American Nuclear Society
- Toggle 1 NRC Availability of Draft Regulatory Guide 2013
- Toggle 1 NRC Issuance and Availability of Draft Regulatory Guide 2012
- Toggle 1 OMB Federal Participation in the Development and Use of Voluntary Consensus Standards and in Conformity Assessment Activities 2012
- Toggle 1 OMB OMB Circulars; Proposed Revisions: Federal Participation in the Development and Use of Voluntary Consensus Standards and in Conformity Assessment Activities 2014
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for American Nuclear Society
- Toggle 302 EPA Standards of Performance for Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Existing Sources: Electric Utility Generating Units 2013
- Toggle 21 EPA Public Health and Environmental Radiation Protection Standards for Yucca Mountain, Nevada 2001
- Toggle 16 EPA Amendment of 40 CFR Part 197, the Public Health and Environmental Radiation Protection Standards for Yucca Mountain, NV 2005
- Toggle 13 NRC Performance-Based ECCS Cladding Acceptance Criteria 2008
- Toggle 11 NRC Consideration on Environmental Impacts on Temporary Storage of Spent Fuel After Cessation of Reactor Operation 2012
- Toggle 8 EPA Environmental Radiation Protection Standards for Nuclear Power Operations – 40 CFR 190 2013
- Toggle 7 NRC Risk-Informed Changes to LOCA Technical Requirements 2004
- Toggle 7 NRC Mark Edward Leyse; Calculated Maximum Fuel Element Cladding Temperature 2009
- Toggle 6 NRC Operator License Eligibility and Use of Simulation Facilities in Operator Licensing 2000
- Toggle 6 NRC Mark Edward Leyse 2007
Advisory Committees9 people on 2 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "American Nuclear Society" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Energy 8 people on 1 committee
- Toggle Department of Commerce 1 person on 1 committee