American Municipal Power Inc
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of American Municipal Power Inc
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Ohio Municipal Electric Assn $525,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Natural Resources,
- Homeland Security
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.199 Protect America's Energy and Manufacturing Jobs Act of 2011 H.R.10 REINS Act H.R.750 Defending America's Affordable Energy and Jobs Act H.R.11 Build America Bonds to Create Jobs Now Act of 2011 H.R.747 Build America Bonds Extension Act of 2011 H.R.910 Energy Tax Prevention Act of 2011 H.R.992 Building American Jobs Act of 2011 S.228 Defending America's Affordable Energy and Jobs Act S.231 EPA Stationary Source Regulations Suspension Act
RegulationsMentioned in 26 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "American Municipal Power Inc" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for American Municipal Power Inc
- Toggle 2 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA GHG New Source Performance Standards (NSPS) for Utilities 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Approvals of Reliability Standards: North American Electric Reliability Corp. 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Demand Response Compensation in Organized Wholesale Energy Markets 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Agency Information Collection Activities; Proposals, Submissions, and Approvals 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Meetings: Nuclear Regulatory Commission and Federal Energy Regulatory Commission 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Filings: Michael I. Wheatley and Drummond E. Garrison 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Limited Waiver Petitions: American Municipal Power, Inc. 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Compliance Filings: Enogex LLC 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Filings: Prairie Power, Inc. 2012