American Medical Informatics Assn
RegulationsMentioned in 15 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "American Medical Informatics Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for American Medical Informatics Assn
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for American Medical Informatics Assn
- Toggle 25 HHS Health Information Technology; HIT Policy Committee: Request for Comment Regarding the Stage 3 Definition of Meaningful Use of Electronic Health Records (EHRs) 2012
- Toggle 6 CMS Electronic Health Record Incentive Program – Stage 2 "Meaningful Use" 2012
- Toggle 4 HHS Health Information Technology; Implementation Specifications, and Certification Criteria: Electronic Health Record Technology, 2014 Edition 2012
- Toggle 4 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry and Food and Drug Administration Staff; Mobile Medical Applications; Availability 2011
- Toggle 3 HHS Human Subjects Research Protections: Enhancing Protections for Research Subjects and Reducing Burden, Delay, and Ambiguity for Investigators 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Administrative Simplification: Adoption of a Standard for a Unique Health Plan Identifier, Addition to the National Provider Identifier Requirements and ICD-10 Compliance Date Delay 2012
- Toggle 1 CMS CLIA Program and HIPAA Privacy Rule; Patients’ Access to Test Reports 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Regulatory New Drug Review: Solutions for Study Data Exchange Standards; Notice of Meeting; Request for Comments 2012
- Toggle 1 HHS HIPAA Privacy Rule Accounting of Disclosures under the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act 2011
- Toggle 1 HHS Nationwide Health Information Network: Conditions for Trusted Exchange 2012