American Maritime Officers
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of American Maritime Officers
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount American Maritime Officers $860,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.104 RAMP Act H.R.2838 Coast Guard and Maritime Transportation Act of 2011 H.R.1533 Short Sea Shipping Act of 2011 H.R.2354 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.2360 POWER Act S.1430 Maritime Administration Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 H.R.23 Belated Thank You to the Merchant Mariners of World War II Act of 2011 S.2012 Children's Sleepwear Labeling Act of 2011 H.R.2072 Securing American Jobs Through Exports Act of 2011 H.R.2460 Creating and Restoring U.S. Investment and Stimulating Employment Act
RegulationsMentioned in 6 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "American Maritime Officers" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for American Maritime Officers
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for American Maritime Officers
- Toggle 4 USCG Great Lakes Pilotage - 2013 Appendix A Ratemaking 2012
- Toggle 2 USCG Great Lakes Pilotage Rates - 2012 Annual Review and Adjustment 2011
- Toggle 1 USCG Self-Defense of Vessels of the United States 2011
- Toggle 1 MARAD Cargo Preference Public Meeting 2011
- Toggle 1 USCG Notice: Facility Security Officer Training Requirements - Request for Comments 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA NPDES - Reissuance of the Vessel General Permit for Discharges Incidental to the Normal Operation of Vessels (VGP) 2011