American Jewish Cmte
Campaign Finance$13,200 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of American Jewish Cmte
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount American Jewish Cmte $270,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Civil Rights & Civil Liberties,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Foreign Relations,
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
- Government Issues,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1380 New Alternative Transportation to Give Americans Solutions Act of 2011 H.R.1687 Open Fuel Standard Act of 2011 S.952 Development, Relief, and Education for Alien Minors Act of 2011 H.R.890 Holocaust Insurance Accountability Act of 2011 H.R.1842 Development, Relief, and Education for Alien Minors Act of 2011 S.948 Promoting Electric Vehicles Act of 2011 S.1603 Open Fuels Standard Act of 2011 H.R.1905 Syria Human Rights Accountability Act of 2012 H.R.2164 Legal Workforce Act H.R.2981 Restoring Protection to Victims of Persecution Act
RegulationsMentioned in 5 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "American Jewish Cmte" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for American Jewish Cmte
- Toggle 3 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 2 USCIS Provisional Unlawful Presence Waivers of Inadmissibility for Certain Immediate Relatives 2012
- Toggle 1 ED Investing in Innovation Fund -- Revisions to Priorities, Requirements, and Selection Criteria 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Certain Preventive Services Under the Affordable Care Act 2012
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5474–I–01 Homeless Emergency Assistance and Rapid Transition to Housing: Emergency Solutions Grants Program and Consolidated Plan Conforming Amendments 2011