American Institute of Chemical Engineers
The American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE) is a professional organization for chemical engineers. AIChE was established in 1908 with the purpose of establishing chemical engineers as a profession independent from chemists and mechanical engineers.
Campaign Finance$2,750 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount American Institute of Chemical Engineers $180,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Environment & Superfund,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Health Issues,
- Fuel, Gas & Oil,
- Science & Technology,
RegulationsMentioned in 263 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "American Institute of Chemical Engineers" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for American Institute of Chemical Engineers
- Toggle 53 OSHA PROCESS SAFETY MANAGEMENT OF HIGHLY HAZARDOUS CHEMICALS 2006
- Toggle 23 EPA Accidental Release Prevention Requirements: Risk Management Programs Under the Clean Air Act, Section 112(r)(7); Rule Modernization Under Executive Order 13650; Request for Information 2014
- Toggle 9 EPA Effluent Guidelines Program Plan for 2004/2005. 2003
- Toggle 7 EPA Technical Review of NSPS Subpart J 2007
- Toggle 6 EPA Preliminary 2006 Effluent Guidelines Program Plan 2004
- Toggle 6 EPA Criteria and Standards for Cooling Water Intake Structures 2008
- Toggle 5 EPA Air Quality Criteria for Ozone and Related Photochemical Oxidants 2005
- Toggle 5 EPA On Board Vapor Recovery, Emission Regulations (Vehicles-Light Duty Trucks) 2004
- Toggle 5 EPA Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act; Amendments to Emergency Planning and Notification; Emergency Planning and List of Extremely Hazardous Substances and Threshold Planning Quantities. 2010
- Toggle 5 DHS Chemical Facility Anti-terrorism Standards 2006