American Industrial Hygiene Assn
The American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA) is a membership organization of occupational and environmental health professionals practicing industrial hygiene in industry, government, labor, academic institutions, and independent organizations.
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of American Industrial Hygiene Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount American Industrial Hygiene Assn $135,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Chemical Industry
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.807 Voluntary Protection Program Act S.1166 Protecting America's Workers Act H.R.190 Protecting America's Workers Act H.R.1511 Voluntary Protection Program Act H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 S.153 Robert C. Byrd Mine and Workplace Safety and Health Act of 2011 H.R.128 To direct the Secretary of Labor to revise regulations concerning the recording and reporting of occupational injuries and illnesses under the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970. H.R.522 Worker Protection Against Combustible Dust Explosions and Fires Act of 2011 H.R.571 Ensuring Worker Safety Act H.R.1579 Robert C. Byrd Mine Safety Protection Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 24 dockets; Submitted to 3 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "American Industrial Hygiene Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for American Industrial Hygiene Assn
- Toggle 1 OSHA Maritime Advisory Committee for Occupational Safety and Health (MACOSH); Meetings; Federal Register Notices; and Exhibits for 2012 2012
- Toggle 1 OSHA National Advisory Committee on Occupational Safety and Health (NACOSH) 2011
- Toggle 1 OSHA National Advisory Committee on Occupational Safety and Health 2012
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for American Industrial Hygiene Assn
- Toggle 12 OSHA Review/Lookback of OSHA Chemical Standards 2012
- Toggle 10 OSHA National Advisory Committee on Occupational Safety and Health 2012
- Toggle 6 OSHA Maritime Advisory Committee for Occupational Safety and Health (MACOSH); Meetings; Federal Register Notices; and Exhibits for 2012 2012
- Toggle 5 OSHA National Advisory Committee on Occupational Safety and Health (NACOSH) 2011
- Toggle 3 OSHA Maritime Advisory Committee for Occupational Safety and Health (MACOSH), Notices and Meetings for 2011 2011
- Toggle 3 FEMA Public Meeting to Discuss Revision of "Criteria for Preparation and Evaluation of Radiological Emergency Response Plans and Preparedness in Support of Nuclear Power Plants" (NUREG-0654/FEMA-REP-1, Rev. 1) 2012
- Toggle 2 OSHA Advisory Committee on Construction Safety and Health (ACCSH) 2012
- Toggle 2 OSHA Establishment of the Whistleblower Protection Advisory Committee (WPAC) 2012
- Toggle 2 NRC Standard Review Plan for Review of Fuel Cycle Facility License Applications 2012
- Toggle 1 USCG Special Local Regulation; Yorktown Parade of Sail, York River, Yorktown, Virginia 2012