American Hotel & Lodging Assn
Campaign Finance$2,507,963 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of American Hotel & Lodging Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount American Hotel & Lodging Assn $8,265,576
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Travel & Tourism,
- Civil Rights & Civil Liberties,
- Small Business,
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Health Issues,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H2 Repealing the Job-Killing Health Care Law Act H.R.1409 Employee Free Choice Act of 2009 H.R.3070 Department of Education Appropriations Act, 2012 S.560 Employee Free Choice Act of 2009 H.R.11 Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act of 2009 H.R.12 Paycheck Fairness Act H.R.1136 Save Our Small and Seasonal Businesses Act of 2009 H.R.1934 American Job and Seasonal Business Preservation Act H.R.3232 PROFIT Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 28 dockets; Submitted to 17 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "American Hotel & Lodging Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for American Hotel & Lodging Assn
- Toggle 1 CPSC Virginia Graeme Baker Pool and Spa Safety Act: Interpretation of Unblockable Drain; Revocation 2011
- Toggle 1 Wage Methodology for the Temporary Non-Agricultural Employment H–2B Program, Part 2 2013
- Toggle 1 ETA Wage Methodology for the Temporary Non-agricultural Employment H-2B Program 2010
- Toggle 1 Improve Tracking of Workplace Injuries and Illnesses 2013
- Toggle 1 FDA Food Labeling; Calorie Labeling of Articles of Food in Vending Machines 2011
- Toggle 1 DOS Card Format Passport; Changes to Passport Fee Schedule 2006
- Toggle 1 DOJ Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Disability by State and Local Governments and Places of Public Accommodation; Equipment and Furniture 2010
- Toggle 1 DOJ Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Disability; Accessibility of Web Information and Services of State and Local Government Entities and Public Accommodations 2010
- Toggle 1 DOS Exchange Visitor Program—General Provisions 2009
- Toggle 1 ESA Request for Information on the Family and Medical Leave Act of 1993 2006
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for American Hotel & Lodging Assn
- Toggle 4 DOJ Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Disability by Public Accommodations and in Commercial Facilities 2008
- Toggle 3 USCIS Petitions for Aliens to Perform Temporary Nonagricultural Services or Labor (H-2B) 2004
- Toggle 3 USCBP Documents Required for Travelers Arriving in the United States at Air and Sea Ports-of-Entry from within the Western Hemisphere 2006
- Toggle 2 USCBP Documents Required for Travel Within the Western Hemisphere 2005
- Toggle 2 ESA Request for Information on the Family and Medical Leave Act of 1993 2006
- Toggle 2 ETA Temporary Non-agricultural Employment of H-2B Aliens in the United States 2011
- Toggle 2 ICEB Safe-Harbor Procedures for Employers Who Receive a No-Match Letter 2006
- Toggle 2 CPSC Virginia Graeme Baker Pool and Spa Safety Act: Interpretation of Unblockable Drain; Revocation 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Advanced Notice of Proposed Rulemaking for Greenhouse Gases Under the Clean Air Act 2008
- Toggle 1 OSHA Advisory Committee on Construction Safety and Health (ACCSH) Membership Nominations 2010