American Honey Producers Assn
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of American Honey Producers Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2112 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.4 Small Business Paperwork Mandate Elimination Act of 2011 H.R.1709 Force Protection and Readiness Act H.R.2419 COMBAT PTSD Act S.1496 Ethical Shipping Inspections Act of 2011 S.1631 A bill to authorize the establishment in the Department of Veterans Affairs of a center for technical assistance for non-Department health care providers who furnish care to veterans in rural areas, and for other purposes. S.1694 Defense Cost-Type Contracting Reform Act of 2011 H.R.1473 Department of Defense and Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 S.2242 (Unknown) S.2242 Death Tax Repeal Permanency Act of 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 10 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "American Honey Producers Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for American Honey Producers Assn
- Toggle 4 EPA Emergency Petition Seeking Suspension of Registration for Clothianidin 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA September 11-14, 2012 US EPA Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act Scientific Advisory Panel (FIFRA SAP) meeting on Pollinator Risk Assessment Framework 2012
- Toggle 1 APHIS Dow AgroSciences; Notice of Petition for a Determination of Nonregulated Status for Soybean Genetically Engineered for Dichlorophenoxyacetic Acid and Glufosinate 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Seeking Immediate Review of Codex Standards for Ractopamine as Established in July 2012 2012
- Toggle 1 ITA Antidumping Methodologies in Proceedings Involving Non-Market Economies: Valuing the Factor of Production: Labor; Request for Comment 2011
- Toggle 1 ITC Extension of Time Limit for Preliminary Results: Ninth Administrative Review of Honey from the People's Republic of China 2011
- Toggle 1 ITC Determinations: Ammonium Nitrate from Russia 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Cyantraniliprole – Initial Registration, proposed uses on crops, turf, ornamentals, buildings 2011
- Toggle 1 APHIS Bayer CropScience; Availability of Petition, Plant Pest Risk Assessment, and Environmental Assessment for Determination of Nonregulated Status of Soybean Genetically Engineered to Tolerate the Herbicides Glyphosate and Isoxaflutole 2012
- Toggle 1 ITC Five-Year Reviews: Honey from China 2012