American Geriatrics Society
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of American Geriatrics Society
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2244 Single Parent Protection Act of 2009 S.750 Caring for an Aging America Act of 2009 S.1340 Crime Victims Fund Preservation Act of 2009 H.R.3962 Affordable Health Care for America Act H.R.2307 RE-Aligning Care Act H.R.3590 Service Members Home Ownership Tax Act of 2009 S.1004 RE-Aligning Care Act H.R.468 Retooling the Health Care Workforce for an Aging America Act of 2009 H.R.3200 America's Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009 S.245 Retooling the Health Care Workforce for an Aging America Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 31 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "American Geriatrics Society" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for American Geriatrics Society
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for American Geriatrics Society
- Toggle 9 CMS Medicare Program; Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2011 2010
- Toggle 9 CMS Medicare Program; Accountable Care Organizations and the Medicare Shared Saving Program 2010
- Toggle 4 CMS Five Year Review of Work Relative Value Units Under the Physician Fee Schedule and Proposed Changes to the Practice Expense Methodology 2010
- Toggle 4 CMS Medicare Drug Benefit Effective CY 2006 (Title I) 2010
- Toggle 4 FDA Joint Meeting of the Drug Safety and Risk Management Advisory Committee, Nonprescription Drugs Advisory Committee, and the Anesthetic and Life Support Drugs Advisory Committee; Notice of Meeting. 2009
- Toggle 4 DEA Dispensing of Controlled Substances to Residents at Long Term Care Facilities 2010
- Toggle 4 CMS Medicaid Graduate Medical Education 2010
- Toggle 3 CMS Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule, and Other Part B Payment Policies; Revisions to Payment Policies for Ambulance Services for CY 2008; and the Proposed Elimination of the E-Rx Exemption for Computer-Generated Faxes*** 2010
- Toggle 3 CMS Medicare Advantage Program (Title II) 2010
- Toggle 2 FDA Required Warnings for Cigarette Packages & Advertisements 2010