American Foundry Society
Campaign Finance$250 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of American Foundry Society
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Environment & Superfund,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Health Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2067 Hurricane and Tornado Mitigation Investment Act of 2011 H.R.5663 To suspend temporarily the rate of duty on mixtures of certain types of Triazin. H.R.2378 Buffalo Bayou National Heritage Area Act S.1027 American Energy and Western Jobs Act H.R.5663 Robert C. Byrd Miner Safety and Health Act of 2010 H.R.2067 Protecting America's Workers Act H.R.2378 Currency Reform for Fair Trade Act H.R.3409 Coal Miner Employment and Domestic Energy Infrastructure Protection Act S.1000 Energy Savings and Industrial Competitiveness Act of 2011 S.1027 Currency Reform for Fair Trade Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 28 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "American Foundry Society" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for American Foundry Society
- Toggle 5 EPA Minor Technical Corrections and Amendments to the Greenhouse Gas Reporting Rules 2011
- Toggle 5 EPA Definition of "Waters of the United States" Under the Clean Water Act 2011
- Toggle 4 EPA National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) General Permit for Stormwater from Industrial Activities 2012
- Toggle 2 NLRB Proposed rule amending representation-case procedures 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA NESHAP for Aluminum, Copper and Other Non-Ferrous Metals Foundries (40 CFR Part 63, Subpart ZZZZZZ) 2012
- Toggle 1 WHD The Family Medical Leave Act 2012
- Toggle 1 CMS Exchanges Part II--Standards Related to Essential Health Benefits; Health Insurance Issuer and Exchange Responsibilities with Respect to Actuarial Value, Quality, and Accreditation CMS-9980-P 2012
- Toggle 1 HHS Establishment of Exchanges and Qualified Health Plans 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Proposed consent decree in American Lung Association et al. v. EPA, No. 1:12-cv-00243-RLW (D. D.C.) and consolidated case. 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Improving Regulations: Environmental Justice / Children's Health / Elderly 2011
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "American Foundry Society" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Commerce 1 person on 1 committee