American Forest Resource Council
Campaign Finance$170,858 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of American Forest Resource Council
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount American Forest Resource Council $2,280,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Natural Resources,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Environment & Superfund,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.6 Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007 H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 H.R.622 H.R.1111 Wildfire Risk Reduction and Renewable Biomass Utilization Act H.R.1190 Renewable Biomass Facilitation Act of 2009 S.536 H.R.233 National Computer Recycling Act H.R.1924 H.R.2419 Farm Bill Extension Act of 2007 H.R.2888 Devil's Staircase Wilderness Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 24 dockets; Submitted to 7 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "American Forest Resource Council" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for American Forest Resource Council
- Toggle 1 FWS Revised Designation of Critical Habitat for the Northern Spotted Owl (Strix occidentalis caurina) 2008
- Toggle 1 FWS Revised Critical Habitat for the Northern Spotted Owl 2011
- Toggle 1 FWS Revised critical habitat designation for Marbled Murrelet 2008
- Toggle 1 FWS Revisions to the Regulations for Impact Analyses of Critical Habitat 2011
- Toggle 1 FWS Designation of Critical Habitat for the Southern Selkirk Mountains Population of Woodland Caribou (Rangifer taradnus caribou) 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Endangered Species and Pesticide Regulation (The Comment Period Has Been Extended Until 3/2/03) See Document #OPP-2002-0010-0134 Below for a Copy of FR Notice Re: the Extension of the Comment Period 2003
- Toggle 1 FWS Revised Definitions for ESA Section 7 Consultations; 50 CFR Part 402 2008
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for American Forest Resource Council
- Toggle 4 FWS Revised Critical Habitat for the Northern Spotted Owl 2011
- Toggle 4 FWS Revised Designation of Critical Habitat for the Northern Spotted Owl (Strix occidentalis caurina) 2008
- Toggle 4 EPA Stormwater Discharges from Forest Roads 2012
- Toggle 3 FWS Petition Finding For Marbled Murrelet 2008
- Toggle 2 FAA Xtrajet, Inc., Pavair, Inc., WWI91, Inc., and Jeffrey Borer v. City of Los Angeles, Los Angeles Board of Airport Commissioners, and Los Angeles World Airports - Complaint 2004
- Toggle 2 Black-backed Woodpecker Petition to List Two Populations as Endangered or Threatened 2013
- Toggle 2 FWS Revisions to the Regulations for Impact Analyses of Critical Habitat 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Final Rule on Application of Pesticides to Waters of the United States in Compliance with FIFRA 2003
- Toggle 2 AMS Softwood Lumber Research, Promotion, Consumer Education and Industry Information Order Unknown
- Toggle 1 NOAA Endangered and Threatened Wildlife and Plants: Impact Analyses of Critical Habitat 2012
Advisory Committees2 people on 3 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "American Forest Resource Council" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Agriculture 1 person on 2 committees
- Toggle Department of the Interior 1 person on 1 committee