American College of Sports Medicine
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of American College of Sports Medicine
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.174 Healthy Lifestyles and Prevention America Act H.R.2141 Maximizing Optimal Maternity Services for the 21st Century
RegulationsMentioned in 8 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "American College of Sports Medicine" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for American College of Sports Medicine
- Toggle 9 FNS National School Lunch and School Breakfast Programs: Nutrition Standards for All Foods Sold in School, as Required by the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010 2011
- Toggle 7 DOE Protective Force Personnel Medical, Physical Readiness, Training, and Access Authorization Standards 2012
- Toggle 3 CMS Electronic Health Record Incentive Program – Stage 2 "Meaningful Use" 2012
- Toggle 3 FDA Food Labeling: Revision of the Nutrition and Supplement Facts Labels 2012
- Toggle 1 HHS Health Information Technology; HIT Policy Committee: Request for Comment Regarding the Stage 3 Definition of Meaningful Use of Electronic Health Records (EHRs) 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Food Labeling; Nutrition Labeling of Standard Menu Items in Restaurants and Similar Retail Food Establishments 2011
- Toggle 1 HHS Health Information Technology; Implementation Specifications, and Certification Criteria: Electronic Health Record Technology, 2014 Edition 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Approaches to Reducing Sodium Consumption 2011