American College of Preventive Medicine
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of American College of Preventive Medicine
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount American College of Preventive Medicine $81,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Health Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.3295 Department of Labor Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.3070 Department of Education Appropriations Act, 2012 S.1599 Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.2011 National Strategic and Critical Minerals Policy Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 21 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "American College of Preventive Medicine" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for American College of Preventive Medicine
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for American College of Preventive Medicine
- Toggle 2 CMS Exchanges Part II--Standards Related to Essential Health Benefits; Health Insurance Issuer and Exchange Responsibilities with Respect to Actuarial Value, Quality, and Accreditation CMS-9980-P 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry and Food and Drug Administration Staff; Demonstrating the Substantial Equivalence of a New Tobacco Product: Responses to Frequently Asked Questions; Availability 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry: Modified Risk Tobacco Product Applications; Availability 2012
- Toggle 1 HHS Group Health Plans and Health Insurance Issuers Relating to Coverage of Preventive Services under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act 2011
- Toggle 1 Smokeless Tobacco Product Warning Statements; Request for Comments and Scientific Evidence 2012
- Toggle 1 CMS Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act; Data Collection to Support Standards Related to Essential Health Benefits; Recognition of Entities for the Accreditation of Qualified Health Plans 2012
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare, Medicaid, Children's Health Insurance Programs; Transparency Reports and Reporting of Physician Ownership or Investment Interests (CMS-5060-P) 2011
- Toggle 1 DOD TRICARE; Smoking Cessation Program under TRICARE 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Antimicrobial Animal Drug Sales and Distribution Reporting 2012