American College of Nurse-Midwives
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of American College of Nurse-Midwives
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Health Issues,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
RegulationsMentioned in 16 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "American College of Nurse-Midwives" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for American College of Nurse-Midwives
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for American College of Nurse-Midwives
- Toggle 6 CMS Reform of Hospital and Critical Access Hospitals Conditions of Participation 2011
- Toggle 4 CMS Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule, DME Face-to-Face Encounters, Elimination of the Requirement for Termination of Non-Random Prepayment Complex Medical Review and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2013 (CMS-1590-P) 2012
- Toggle 3 DEA Controlled Substances and List I Chemical Registration and Reregistration Fees 2011
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicaid Program; Payments for Services Furnished by Certain Primary Care Physicians and Charges for Vaccine Administration Under the Vaccines for Children Program (CMS-2370-P) 2012
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program: Hospital Value-Based Purchasing Program 2011
- Toggle 1 HHS Group Health Plans and Health Insurance Issuers Relating to Coverage of Preventive Services under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Regulatory Provisions to Promote Program Efficiency, Transparency, and Burden Reduction 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Methods for Assuring Access to Covered Medicaid Services (CMS-2328-P) 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Electronic Health Record Incentive Program – Stage 2 "Meaningful Use" 2012
- Toggle 1 HHS HIPAA Privacy Rule Accounting of Disclosures under the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act 2011