American College of Gastroenterology
The American College of Gastroenterology (ACG) is a Bethesda, Maryland-based medical association of gastroenterologists.
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of American College of Gastroenterology
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount American College of Gastroenterology $1,302,867
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Health Issues,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3198 SCREEN Act of 2011 H.R.3590 Service Members Home Ownership Tax Act of 2009 H.R.2363 Health Care OverUse Reform Today Act (HealthCOURT Act) of 2011 H.R.5707 Medicare Physician Payment Innovation Act of 2012 H.R.5 Help Efficient, Accessible, Low-cost, Timely Healthcare (HEALTH) Act of 2011 S.281 Save Our States Act S.1511 Gulf Coast Disadvantaged Business Relief Act of 2011 H.R.3630 Middle Class Tax Relief and Job Creation Act of 2011 H.R.8 Job Protection and Recession Prevention Act of 2012 H.CON.RES.113 Establishing the budget for the United States Government for fiscal year 2013 and setting forth appropriate budgetary levels for fiscal year 2012 and fiscal years 2014 through 2022.
Recent Lobbying Contracts
Date Registrant Summary July 8, 2014 Akin, Gump et al Ambulatory Surgery Center payment issues; Supporting Colorectal Examination and Education Now (SCREEN) Act (S. 608, H.R. 1320); implementation of Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (H.R.3590/Pub.L.No. 111-148); health IT issues, SGR reform View registration
RegulationsMentioned in 19 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "American College of Gastroenterology" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for American College of Gastroenterology
- Toggle 3 CMS Hospital Outpatient Prospective and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment Systems and Quality Reporting Programs; Electronic Reporting Pilot; Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities Quality Reporting Program; Quality Improvement Organization Regulations 2012
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule, DME Face-to-Face Encounters, Elimination of the Requirement for Termination of Non-Random Prepayment Complex Medical Review and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2013 (CMS-1590-P) 2012
- Toggle 2 CDC Recommendations for the Identification of Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Chronic Infection 2012
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicare, Medicaid, Children's Health Insurance Programs; Transparency Reports and Reporting of Physician Ownership or Investment Interests (CMS-5060-P) 2011
- Toggle 2 CMS Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment; Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment; Hospital Value-Based Purchasing Program; Physician Self-Referral; and Provider Agreement Regulations on Patient Notification Requirements 2011
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicare Program; Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2012 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS CY 2012 Changes to the Physician Fee Schedule 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Changes to the Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry on Standards for Clinical Trial Imaging Endpoints; Availability 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Electronic Health Record Incentive Program – Stage 2 "Meaningful Use" 2012