American Cltn for Clean Coal Electricity
The American Coalition for Clean Coal Electricity (ACCCE, formerly ABEC or Americans for Balanced Energy Choices) is a U.S. non-profit advocacy group representing major American coal producers, utility companies, and railroads. Through both legislative efforts and consumer-facing advocacy methods, the organization seeks to reinforce public opinion and legislation related to the current and future role of coal-generated electricity in the United States, placing emphasis on the development and deployment of clean coal technologies.
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of American Cltn for Clean Coal Electricity
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount American Cltn for Clean Coal Electricity $5,090,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Environment & Superfund,
- Clean Air & Water
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2273 Coal Residuals Reuse and Management Act H.R.2401 Transparency in Regulatory Analysis of Impacts on the Nation Act of 2011 S.609 Comprehensive Assessment of Regulations on the Economy Act of 2011 S.1751 Coal Residuals Reuse and Management Act S.493 SBIR/STTR Reauthorization Act of 2011 H.R.2584 Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.6091 Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 S.1833 Fair Compliance Act of 2011 S.231 EPA Stationary Source Regulations Suspension Act S.482 Energy Tax Prevention Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 11 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "American Cltn for Clean Coal Electricity" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for American Cltn for Clean Coal Electricity
- Toggle 10 EPA Standards of Performance for Fossil-Fuel-Fired, Electric Utility, Industrial-Commercial-Institutional, and Small Industrial-Commercial-Institutional Steam Generating Unit 2011
- Toggle 5 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 5 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; Arizona; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan: FIP 2012
- Toggle 4 EPA Federal Implementation Plan and Revisions to Regional Haze Provisions Governing Alternative to Source-Specific Best Available Retrofit Technology (BART) Determinations 2011
- Toggle 4 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; State of Colorado; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; State of Wyoming; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan. 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA Approval, Disapproval and Promulgation of Air Quality Implementation Plans; State of Arizona; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan and Interstate Transport Plan; Interference with Visibility Requirement 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of State Implementation Programs; State of Utah; Regional Haze Rule Requirements for 40 CFR 51.309 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Proposed Consent Decree in WildEarth Guardians, et al. v. Jackson, No. 1:11-cv-0001-CMA-MEH (D. CO) and consolidated case (No. 11-cv-00743-CMA-MEH) 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; State of Montana; State Implementation Plan and Regional Haze Federal Implementation Plan 2011