American Cltn for Clean Coal Electricity
The American Coalition for Clean Coal Electricity (ACCCE, formerly ABEC or Americans for Balanced Energy Choices) is a U.S. non-profit advocacy group representing major American coal producers, utility companies, and railroads. Through both legislative efforts and consumer-facing advocacy methods, the organization seeks to reinforce public opinion and legislation related to the current and future role of coal-generated electricity in the United States, placing emphasis on the development and deployment of clean coal technologies.
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of American Cltn for Clean Coal Electricity
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount American Cltn for Clean Coal Electricity $4,551,093
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Fuel, Gas & Oil,
- Natural Resources,
- Science & Technology,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 S.1462 American Clean Energy Leadership Act of 2009 S.1733 Green Taxis Act of 2009 S.2995 Clean Air Act Amendments of 2010 S.1502 Carbon Storage Stewardship Trust Fund Act of 2009 S.1856 (Unknown) S.2729 Clean Energy Partnerships Act of 2009 S.2744 Carbon Dioxide Capture Technology Act of 2009 S.2877 Carbon Limits and Energy for America's Renewal (CLEAR) Act H.R.4396 Save Our Energy Jobs Act
RegulationsMentioned in 12 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "American Cltn for Clean Coal Electricity" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for American Cltn for Clean Coal Electricity
- Toggle 27 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Coal- and Oil-fired Electric Utility Steam Generating Units 2009
- Toggle 5 EPA HAZARDOUS AND SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM; IDENTIFICATION AND LISTING OF SPECIAL WASTES; DISPOSAL OF COAL COMBUSTION RESIDUALS FROM ELECTRIC UTILITIES 2009
- Toggle 4 EPA Clean Air Transport Rule 2009
- Toggle 4 EPA Prevention of Significant Deterioration/Title V Greenhouse Gas Tailoring Rule 2009
- Toggle 3 EPA Tennessee Regional Haze 2009
- Toggle 2 EPA North Dakota Regional Haze State Implementation Plan 2010
- Toggle 2 EPA Rulemaking for the Steam Electric Power Generating Effluent Limitations Guidelines 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA OK011 Oklahoma Regional Haze State Implementation Plan, Federal Implementation Plan for Interstate Transport of Pollution Affecting Visibility, and Best Available Retrofit Technology Determinations (OK-34) 2010
- Toggle 1 OMB 2010 Cost-Benefit Report 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Residual Risk and Technology Review for Ferroalloys Production 2010