American Cltn for Clean Coal Electricity
The American Coalition for Clean Coal Electricity (ACCCE, formerly ABEC or Americans for Balanced Energy Choices) is a U.S. non-profit advocacy group representing major American coal producers, utility companies, and railroads. Through both legislative efforts and consumer-facing advocacy methods, the organization seeks to reinforce public opinion and legislation related to the current and future role of coal-generated electricity in the United States, placing emphasis on the development and deployment of clean coal technologies.
Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of American Cltn for Clean Coal Electricity
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount American Cltn for Clean Coal Electricity $20,676,369 Americans for Balanced Energy Choices $7,577,320
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Environment & Superfund,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Natural Resources,
- Fuel, Gas & Oil,
- Science & Technology,
- Indian/Native American Affairs,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 S.1462 American Clean Energy Leadership Act of 2009 S.1733 Green Taxis Act of 2009 S.2191 America's Climate Security Act of 2007 S.3036 Lieberman-Warner Climate Security Act of 2008 H.R.2273 Coal Residuals Reuse and Management Act S.1751 Coal Residuals Reuse and Management Act S.2995 Clean Air Act Amendments of 2010 H.R.2401 Transparency in Regulatory Analysis of Impacts on the Nation Act of 2011 S.609 Comprehensive Assessment of Regulations on the Economy Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 42 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "American Cltn for Clean Coal Electricity" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for American Cltn for Clean Coal Electricity
- Toggle 41 EPA Standards of Performance for Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Existing Sources: Electric Utility Generating Units 2013
- Toggle 27 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Coal- and Oil-fired Electric Utility Steam Generating Units 2009
- Toggle 16 EPA Standards of Performance for Greenhouse Gas Emissions for New Stationary Sources: Electric Utility Generating Units 2013
- Toggle 10 EPA HAZARDOUS AND SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM; IDENTIFICATION AND LISTING OF SPECIAL WASTES; DISPOSAL OF COAL COMBUSTION RESIDUALS FROM ELECTRIC UTILITIES 2009
- Toggle 10 EPA Standards of Performance for Fossil-Fuel-Fired, Electric Utility, Industrial-Commercial-Institutional, and Small Industrial-Commercial-Institutional Steam Generating Unit 2011
- Toggle 6 EPA Review of the National Ambient Air Quality Standards for Ozone 2008
- Toggle 5 EPA Notice of Proposed Rulemaking - Identification of Non-Hazardous Secondary Materials That Are Solid Waste 2008
- Toggle 5 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 5 OMB Technical Support Document: Technical Update of the Social Cost of Carbon for Regulatory Impact Analysis Under Executive Order 12866 2013
- Toggle 5 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; Arizona; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan: FIP 2012